- -700 Kč
- - 700 Kč
Phone: +420 606 770 993
Free delivery all orders from 5000 CZK (around 205 €).
We offer national and international transport. If you are unsure about delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can pay with us:
- cash on delivery
- Visa and MasterCard
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
You can return any item purchased and not used within 14 days of the delivery date
- HOPE NEW
- Rim & Disc pads
- Spare parts
Rim & Disc pads
Set of disc brakes MAGURA CT5 | Carbotecture® lever blade | 3-finger | left+right
Set of disc brakes MAGURA CT5. Hydraulic disc brake MAGURA CT5 is an advanced brake for city bikes, allround bikes, electric bikes (eMTB) or light MTBs. It is a 4-piston model of the MAGURA CT brake. The lever body is made of the unique Carbotecture® material developed directly by MAGURA. The 3-finger end lever is also made of Carbotecture® and thus delivers very high braking performance combined with excellent modulation. The 4-piston caliper is made entirely of one piece of metal and comes with MAGURA 8.S Sport pads. This is a pad model where there are 2 separate pads on each side of the caliper. The Sport pad compound is designed for long lasting and high performance, better temperature bearing capacity and extended life.
Instead of 8,200 Kč
The transmition ratio and ergonomic features of the MAGURA CT are perfectly adapted to the requirements of urban and off-road cycling. With a clearly defined brake engagement point and no need for high finger pressure on the lever, as well as simple modulation, the MAGURA CT gives the rider a feeling of security and absolute control in all situations, whether on an e-bike or a conventional bike. This brake is particularly suitable for city bikes, all-round or lightweight eMTB and MTB bikes.
The brake is very light thanks to the use of the unique Carbotecture® material for the lever. MAGURA MT brakes are adapted for MAGURA Royal Blood mineral oil. MAGURA gives a 5 year warranty against fluid leakage due to leaks (valid when using original parts and Magura Royal Blood mineral oil).
The all-new axial piston of the MAGURA CT works perfectly with the enlarged expansion tank, which reduces the risk of air entrapment in the system and ensures reliable long-term operation.
- brake lever body is made from unique Carbotecture® material, which is developed directly in MAGURA for their MAGURA MT and HS brakes
- brake is supplied with 3-finger Carbotecture® lever blade
- sepparable handlebar clamp is made from Carbotecture® material (lever is possible to dismount without grips removal)
- handlebar clamp is possible to change for Shiftmix clamp connected Shimano or Sram tirggers (sold sepparately)
- brake lever is equiped with EBT bleeding port (Easy Bleed Technology) for easy bleeding (see video below)
- lever MAGURA CT5 offers the possibility to set the distance of lever blade from handlebars without any tool
Proven braking performance of the MAGURA 4-piston caliper. Very fast deceleration for safe stopping in town and on the road. The MAGURA CT brake caliper is based on the much appreciated MAGURA MT brake system, which generates stable braking power without overheating.
- MAGURA CT5 4-piston caliper based on MAGURA MT5 has black piston nuts
- caliper is equiped with magnetic Xchange pistons, so there is not necessary to put spring plate between brake pads
- supplied with rotatable hose connection
- post mount resp. PM brake mount of caliper
- caliper is supplied with MAGURA 9.S brake pads resp. model Sport
- 2 separated brake pads on each side of caliper
- MAGURA Sport pad compound is designed for long lasting and high performance, better temperature bearing capacity and extended life
- caliper is made from one piece of aluminium allloy, so there are not losses of brake power like on two piece caliper design
- in the package are also M6 tightening bolts for mounting on frame or fork (with torx T25 key)
- brake is supplied with MAGURA kevlar hydraulic hose
- lenght of whole non-shortened hose is 2200mm
- in the package you will fing all necessary parts which you will use for during hose shortening on desired lenght
- we recommend use MAGURA CT5 brake with MAGURA MDR-C, MDR-CL or MAGUAR MDR-P rotors
- we recommend use 160mm, 180mm, 203mm or 220mm rotor diameters
- weight of 1pc of brake is 295g including full lenght of hose, without rotor and tightening M6 bolts
- 1x disc brake MAGURA CT5 | Carbotecture® lever blade | 3-finger | left (including all necessary parts for connection shortened hose)
- 1x disc brake MAGURA CT5 | Carbotecture® lever blade | 3-finger | right (including all necessary parts for connection shortened hose)
- MAGURA MT7 PRO brake is possible to combine with SRAM and SHIMANO shiffters (sold sepparately - MAGURA Shiftmix clamps)
- Shimano iSpec I a II = MAGURA Shiftmix 1+2
- Shimano iSpec EV = MAGURA Shiftmix 4
- Sram Matchmaker = MAGURA Shiftmix 3
For correct instalation please read the manual delivered with the brake!
For proper instalation of the lever is necessary to mount the brake clamp correctly - with the arrows on the clamp (pointing up). There is necessary to tight the upper bolt on clamp so it touches the brake lever body without any gap! Than tight the bottom bolt to the maximum 4Nm! There will be small gap on bottom between the clamp and brake body. Overtightening can cause damage of the brake clamp or lever body! This overtightening is not covered with the warranty!
5-Year leak proof warranty
Magura offers 5 year leak proof guarantee! MAGURA grants the FIRST BUYER a 5-year leak proof guarantee on brake masters, calipers and cylinders if the brake is mounted on a bicycle as original equipment or has been purchased from a dealer as a retrofit. The guarantee is valid for five years from the date of purchase. Registration for the 5-year leak proof guarantee is not necessary.
Video - Magura CT - product overview
Video - Magura CT - filling and bleeding
Video - Magura CT - fast bleeding
Video - Magura CT - changing a lever blade
Video - Magura CT - replacing the lid of the expansion reservoir
- Lever brake position
- Left hand
- Brake caliper pistons
- Brake model line
- Brake use
- Brake caliper mount
- Post Mount (PM)
- Brake lever blade
- 3-finger Carbotecture®
- Brake pad model
- 8.S Sport
- HIGO compactibility
- Brake pad compound