Disc brake MAGURA MT5 eSTOP | aluminium lever | 2-finger
Hydraulic disc brake Magura MT5 eSTOP is model, which is optimized for MTB e-bikes use even on the hardest conditions, for the most demanding riders! Brake is made with 4-piston caliper, which offers enormous braking power. Lever body is made from unique Carbotecture® material in combination with aluminium 2-finger lever blade. Caliper is made from one piece of aluminium and is supplied with e-bike optimized brake pads Magura SPORT pads! Brake lever is flip-flop so you can use it on left or right hand. We recommend to combine MT5 eSTOP brake with MDR-C or MDR-P rotors for the best braking performance!
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- brake lever is made from special Carbotecture® material, which is developed for many years by Magura for their MT brakes family
- ergonomic aluminium 2-finger brake lever with very comfortable shape for your finger with great power delivery
- easy unmount lever from handlebars without the grips removing necessary
- perfectly made and tested hydraulic system, perfect movement thanks to mineral oil Magura Royal Blood
- bleeding is very fast and easy thanks to EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
- with Magura MT5 eSTOP you can set the lever - handlebar distance (thanks to T25 torx key)
- kevlar forced hose with perfect and smooth movement of mineral oil inside
- hose is very durable and durable
- mounting on fork / frame with Post Mount, which you can find on most of the modern bikes
- brake is supplied with 2200mm long hose, which you can make shorter on desired lenght
- the brake is supplied with all necessary parts for hose shortening and reconnecting
- this brake is optimised for use on e-bikes even on MTB full-suspension e-bikes
- weight: 255g including whole lenght of hose (without rotor and mounting bolts)
- we recommend to use with Magura MDR-C or MDR-P rotors, which are available in 160mm / 180mm / 203mm diameters
- possible use also with Magura STORM HC rotors in 160mm / 180mm / 203mm diameters
- brake is possible to combine with SRAM and SHIMANO shiffters (necessary to buy Magura SRAM Shiftmix or Magura Shimano iSpec brake clamps)
For correct installation please read provided manual which is supplied with each brake!
- Lever position
- Left hand
- Number of caliper pistons
- Brake model line
- Recommended use
Trail / All Mountain
- Caliper mount
- Post Mount (PM)
- Lever blade type
- 2-finger aluminium
- HIGO compactibility
No customer reviews for the moment.