Brakes MAGURA MT7 PRO | HC lever blade | 1-finger | front + rear
Set of MAGURA MT7 PRO disc brakes. Brakes MAGURA MT7 PRO brakes are designed for most demanding conditions from trials, enduro to downhill! The brake with 4-piston caliper offers great performance. Compared to the MAGURA MT5 brakes, MT7 PRO offers more power modulation and slightly increased stopping power. The lever body is made from MAGURA's Carbotecture SL® material, which offers reduced weight and increased strength over Carbotecture® which you can find on MT5 brake. The Carbotecture SL® lever body is supplied with an aluminium HC 1-finger lever. The caliper body is a single piece of cast aluminum with magnetic pistons that hold the attached brake pads in place! The lever can be used on the left or right side of the handlebar.
Expedition in 24 hours.
Return of unused goods within 14 days.
- the brake lever body is made of a special MAGURA Carbotecture SL® material, which MAGURA has been developing for its MAGURA MT and HS brakes for several years
- MAGURA Carbotecture SL® is a blend of medium-length carbon fibre and special high-tech polymers, which makes the MAGURA MT7 PRO lever lightweight yet very strong
- the ergonomic aluminium 1-finger MAGURA HC brake lever with a very comfortable grip delivers a large amount of stopping power
- the clamp that holds the lever on the handlebar is made of forged aluminium and the lever can be removed from the handlebar without removing the grips or the shifter
- the clamp can be interchanged with MAGURA Shiftmix for mounting Shimano or Sram shifters (sold separately) directly on the clamp - see info below
- precision-engineered and tested hydraulic radial system, perfect running and brake sensitivity using MAGURA Royal Blood mineral oil
- lever is equipped with EBT Torx T25 bleed screw (Easy Bleed Technology) for easy bleeding (see video below)
- With the MAGURA MT7 PRO brake lever it is possible to adjust the distance of the lever from the handlebar without tools (by turning the wheel on the end lever)
- the lever includes small stickers with the MT7 PRO inscription which can be exchanged for others, or you can design your own unique design (e.g. with your own name) using a MAGURA voucher for a custom sticker design
- the end lever can be exchanged for a special model MAGURA HC3, MAGURA HC-W SL, or MAGURA HC Carbon (levers sold separately)
- for more information on end levers see article MAGURA MT end levers
- the lever body is fitted with a BAT plug, which can be replaced with a BAT kit swivel wheel to extend the lever's stride (sold separately)
- MAGUAR MT7 PRO caliper is made in mystic-grey color
- MAGURA MT7 PRO 4-piston caliper has black piston nuts with neon-yellow cover rings
- the coloured caliper rings can be exchanged for another colour (sold separately) see MAGURA MT caliper rings
- the caliper is equipped with magnetic Xchange pistons that hold the brake pads in place, so there is no need to use a spacer spring between the brake pads
- banjo brake hose connection using a torx T25 wrench, which makes it possible to point the caliper hose in the right direction
- post mount (PM) mounting of the brake caliper to fork / frame
- the caliper is supplied with MAGURA 8.P pads or a model with Performance compound
- this is a pad model where each piston is fitted with a separate pad and each piston works independently of the other
- the MAGURA Performance compound is an organic all-rounder for any situation
- the caliper is made of a single piece of forged aluminium and there is no loss of power as with a split caliper
- M6 bolts are also included for attaching the caliper to the frame or fork (using a torx T25 wrench)
- the brakes are supplied with a 5mm diameter kevlar hydraulic hose
- the length of the unshortened hose is 2200mm
- parts for shortening the hose to the required length are also included (4x hose barbed fitting / 4x hose olive)
- weight of the whole brake = 255g / pc including full length of hose, without disc and fixing M6 screws
Included in package
- 2x brake MAGURA MT7 PRO | HC 1-finger lever
- lever + hose + caliper with brake pads / filled with oil and ready to go
- 4x hose olive MAGURA
- 4x hose barbed fitting MAGURA
- 4x stopper against leakage of liquid from the hose when shortening it
- 4x M6 screw (torx T25) for tightening of caliper on frame / fork
- 4x washer below M6 screw
- 2x manual MAGURA MT
- 2x set of stickers MAGURA
- 4x yellow tranposrt and caliper spacer MAGURA between pads
Handlebar clamps for shifters (sold sepparately):
- if you want to combine brake lever and SHIMANO or SRAM shiffter on one clamp, you need use special MAGURA Shiftmix clamp
- Shimano iSpec I a iSpec II = MAGURA Shiftmix 1+2
- Shimano iSpec EV = MAGURA Shiftmix 4
- Sram Matchmaker = MAGURA Shiftmix 3
For correct instalation please read the manual delivered with the brake!
For proper instalation of the lever is necessary to mount the brake clamp correctly - with the arrows on the clamp (pointing up). There is necessary to tight the upper bolt on clamp so it touches the brake lever body without any gap! Than tight the bottom bolt to the maximum 4Nm! There will be small gap on bottom between the clamp and brake body. Overtightening can cause damage of the brake clamp or lever body! This overtightening is not covered with the warranty!
5-Year leak proof warranty
Magura offers 5 year leak proof guarantee! MAGURA grants the FIRST BUYER a 5-year leak proof guarantee on brake masters, calipers and cylinders if the brake is mounted on a bicycle as original equipment or has been purchased from a dealer as a retrofit. The guarantee is valid for five years from the date of purchase. Registration for the 5-year leak proof guarantee is not necessary.
Video - Installation
Video - Hose shortening
Video - Filling and bleeding
Video - Fast bleeding
- Lever position
- Left hand
- Number of caliper pistons
- Brake model line
- Recommended use
Trail / All Mountain
- Caliper mount
- Post Mount (PM)
- Lever blade type
- 1-finger HC
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
Spare part for your Magura HS (from 2011 and later) and Magura MT (all models) brakes. Handlebar clamp made from forged aluminium alloy with Magura logo. Handlebar clamp in excentric so it is necessary to keep the manual for instalation supplied with the clamp! Do not exceed max tightening torque 3Nm! Black color.
Originální destičky MAGURA 8.P Performance. Destičky modelu Performance jsou určené pro ty kteří hledají skvělou možnost dávkování. Destičky nabízejí bezpečí plynulého brzdného chodu a dostatečného brzdného výkonu. Destičky je možné ostadit na brzdy MAGURA MT5 / MT TRAIL SPORT (přední) / MT TRAIL CARBON / MT7
Originální destičky MAGURA 8.R Race. Destičky modelu Race jsou určené pro ty kteří hledají maximální brzdný výkon. Destičky nabízejí okamžitý přísun maximální brzdné sily a plného brzdného výkonu, jaký dokáže brzda vyvinout. Destičky je možné ostadit na brzdy MAGURA MT5 / MT TRAIL SPORT (přední) / MT TRAIL CARBON / MT7
Bleed kit from MAGURA for disc brakes and rim brakes. Bleed kit type MEDIUM is kompaktible with Magura MT and also Magura HS33, HS11 etc. Kit includes all necessary like 100ml mineral oil Royal Blood, M9 shroud nuts, barbed fittings, olives, syringes, hoses, torx T25 key and also plastic installing clamps.
Spare part for MAGURA pro brzdy MT6 / MT7 / MT8 / MT TRAIL SL. Brake lever blade is made from aluminium alloy. 2-finger model. Including reach-adjust where you can set the distance of the brake lever blade from the handlebars without any tool. Also including rivet for attachment to lever body.
Spare BAT KIT for MAGURA MT6/MT7/MT8/MT TRAIL SL brakes. Thanks to this BAT kit is possible to set the lever feel. You can use this BAT KIT on brakes like MT6 which are in standard without BAT. Made from high durable plastic. Supplied with the spring. Easy installation without any tools.
Spare part for MAGURA brakes MT6 / MT7 / MT8 / MT TRAIL SL. Brake lever blade MAGURA HC is made from aluminium alloy. 1-finger model. Including reach-adjust where you can set the distance of the brake lever blade from the handlebars without any tool. Also including rivet for attachment to lever body.
Original brake pads MAGURA 8.S Sport. Brake pads model 8.S Sport are made for those who are searching for great brake power which is comparable in dry and also dry conditions. Sport brake pads offer amazing durability and fading, so they are perfect for heavy electrobikes in combination with disc rotors Magura MDR-P, MDR-C or STORM HC. Magura Sport brake...
BAT plug kit for brakes Magura MT, which covers the hole after removing BAT kit (lever bite point adjustement - short / long). You will use this BAT plug if you are changing for HC3 lever, or you don't want to use your BAT adjustement. Plug kit covers hole and ensures the lever will stay on its original place. Supplied with the spring and 90° closing...
Brake lever model Magura HC3 is unique model from two pieces, which has ben developed in cooperation with Danny MacAskill. Shortened and carries a lot of features for individual adjustments. Every rider can tune in his personal braking feeling perfectly. A unique feature is the adjustment of the leverage which changes the braking power. Improved ergonomy...
Original minerail oil Magura Royal Blood for hydraulic rim and disc brakes Magura MT and Magura HS (all models). Minerail oil Magura is a bit sparse than standard minerail oils, so the lever feel is less spongier and the lever response is faster. Even that is sparse, Magura Ryal Blood keeps perfect lubrication properities. Bottle contains 250ml of oil.
Cover-kit for brake lever Magura MT7 PRO, which covers the rivet of lever blade. Cover is supplied as a 4pcs, resp. like a set for two brake levers (left + right). Sticker, cover is provided with adhesive glue, with which can be easily placed on the Magura MT7 Carbotecture® SL brake lever.