Phone: +420 606 770 993
Free delivery all orders from 5000 CZK (around 205 €).
We offer national and international transport. If you are unsure about delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can pay with us:
- cash on delivery
- Visa and MasterCard
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
You can return any item purchased and not used within 14 days of the delivery date
- HOPE NEW
- Rim & Disc pads
- Spare parts
Rim & Disc pads
Lever blade MAGURA MT7e | HIGO-Opener (NC) | 4-finger | ball-end
Lever blade MAGURA MT7e model HIGO-Opener. 4-finger lever blade with ball-end. This lever blade is made for MAGURA MT brake body made from Carbotecture SL®. Lever blade is flip-flop so you can use it on right or left hand. Lever blade is supplied with special lever switch HIGO-Opener, which is made for shutting down your electric motor. This lever can be used in many aplications like e-bikes or e-scooters. Lever blade is supplied with 150mm long cable with 2-pin connector. Lever distance from handlebars can be set with 3mm allen key. Supplied including lever rivet which connects lever body and lever blade.
- MAGURA MT7e lever blade is made from aluminium alloy
- lever blade includes HIGO-Opener switch - resp. after pushing lever are contacts opened (pulled lever = closed contacts = motor is running)
- lever blade is supplied with cable in lenght 150mm with 2-pin connectoron the end
- end of 4-finger lever blade is ball-end which prevents of fingers slipping from lever blade
- lever blade is made for MAGURA MT brake body made from Carbotecture SL® (especially MT7, but can be also used on MT6, MT8 or MT TRAIL SL)
- easy setup of the lever blade distance from handlebars with 3mm allen key
- MAGURA MT7e lever blade is made as flip-flop so you can use it on left or right hand
- supplied including lever rivet nut for lever body and lever blade connection (see how to change lever blade on MAGURA MT video below)